What is SiteAnalyzer?
It is an on-premise web crawler tool designed to help users scan websites for broken links, monitor search engine optimization (SEO) parameters and check technical configuration for errors. The platform comes with page title and meta tags analysis functionality, which lets professionals modify headlines and page descriptions to improve online indexing.
SiteAnalyzer is a tool in the Website Performance Testing category of a tech stack.
Pros of SiteAnalyzer
Be the first to leave a pro
- Scanning of all pages of the site, as well as images, scripts and documents
- Getting server response codes for each page of the site
- Calculation of internal PageRank for each page of the site
- Site Structure Visualization on the graph
- Scanning an arbitrary external URL and Sitemap.xml
- Filtering data by any parameter
- Export reports to Excel and PDF
SiteAnalyzer Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to SiteAnalyzer?
Analyze your website speed and performance based on performance best practices and timing metrics. You can run it using Docker, test your site in Chrome and Firefox and graph the metrics in Grafana.
WebSitePulse Test Tools
Free test tools to check whether specific components of your website or server are operating properly, and to find out what your end-users are experiencing at any given time.