What is Slack Forms and what are its top alternatives?
Top Alternatives to Slack Forms
Imagine all your team communication in one place, instantly searchable, available wherever you go. That’s Slack. All your messages. All your files. And everything from Twitter, Dropbox, Google Docs, Asana, Trello, GitHub and dozens of other services. All together. ...
Translate text into any language from within Slack. You can translate messages from others, your own messages, or any text. Power features include posting translations to the channel and automatically translating all messages posted to a channel. ...
Slack-first, serverless DevOps platform for automating developer workflows in the CLI + Slack, without having to build for each specific platform. In short, streamline and accelerate your development team by enabling DevOps on Slack. We call it SlackOps. ...
Missions.ai allows you to create and manage the end-to-end workflows for an unlimited number of processes. Completely customizable, workflows can be as simple or complex as you need. No coding required. ...
Review and release code faster without manually nudging and nagging. Pull Reminders lets you setup Slack reminders for pull requests and motivate your team using metrics and leaderboards. ...
It makes it easy for your team to create and track help requests and streamlines your support process. It automatically maps all of your service request forms to Slack and creates workflows for each request type. ...
Emacs client for Slack. Slack’s Webapp does allow you to partially mute certain channels, but that’s about as far as it goes. On the other hand, with the power of Emacs and the Alert package, we can perfectly filter out anything we don’t care about. ...
Slack Workflow Builder
With Workflow Builder, Slack users can easily create custom workflows that allow them to do all sorts of things, like: Standardize how requests are collected Triage outages in real time Get new team members up to speed with welcome messages ...
Slack Forms alternatives & related posts
- Easy to integrate with1.2K
- Excellent interface on multiple platforms877
- Mobile friendly694
- People really enjoy using it690
- Great integrations330
- Flexible notification preferences315
- Unlimited users197
- Strong search and data archiving184
- Multi domain switching support155
- Easy to use80
- Hubot support27
- Unread/read control22
- Permalink for each messages19
- Text snippet with highlighting17
- Quote message easily15
- Per-room notification14
- Awesome integration support13
- IRC gateway12
- Star for each message / attached files12
- Good communication within a team11
- Dropbox Integration11
- Jira Integration10
- Slick, search is great10
- New Relic Integration9
- Great communication tool8
- Combine All Services Quickly8
- Asana Integration8
- This tool understands developers7
- Google Drive Integration7
- Replaces email6
- BitBucket integration6
- XMPP gateway6
- Twitter Integration6
- Google Docs Integration6
- GREAT Customer Support / Quick Response to Feedback5
- Jenkins Integration5
- Guest and Restricted user control5
- Gathers all my communications in one place4
- Excellent multi platform internal communication tool4
- GitHub integration4
- Mention list view4
- Easy to start working with3
- Visual Studio Integration3
- Perfect implementation of chat + integrations3
- Easy to add a reaction3
- Clean UI3
- Timely while non intrusive3
- Great on-boarding3
- Threaded chat3
- Intuitive, easy to use, great integrations2
- Great interface2
- So much better than email2
- Message Actions2
- Great Channel Customization2
- It's basically an improved (although closed) IRC2
- Eases collaboration for geographically dispersed teams2
- Android app2
- Great API1
- Very customizable1
- Easy remote communication1
- Get less busy1
- Targetprocess integration1
- Better User Experience1
- Finally with terrible "threading"—I miss Flowdock1
- Archive Importing1
- Great Support Team1
- Complete with plenty of Electron BLOAT1
- Multi work-space support1
- Flexible and Accessible1
- Travis CI integration1
- It's the coolest IM ever1
- I was 666 star :D1
- Dev communication Made Easy1
- Integrates with just about everything1
- Easy to useL0
- Can be distracting depending on how you use it12
- Requires some management for large teams6
- Limit messages history5
- Too expensive4
- You don't really own your messages4
- Too many notifications by default3
related Slack posts
Sentry has been essential to our development approach. Nobody likes errors or apps that crash. We use Sentry heavily during Node.js and React development. Our developers are able to see error reports, crashes, user's browsers, and more, all in one place. Sentry also seamlessly integrates with Asana, Slack, and GitHub.
Using Screenhero via Slack was getting to be pretty horrible. Video and sound quality was often times pretty bad and worst of all the service just wasn't reliable. We all had high hopes when the acquisition went through but ultimately, the product just didn't live up to expectations. We ended up trying Zoom after I had heard about it from some friends at other companies. We noticed the video/sound quality was better, and more importantly it was super reliable. The Slack integration was awesome (just type /zoom and it starts a call)
You can schedule recurring calls which is helpful. There's a G Suite (Google Calendar) integration which lets you add a Zoom call (w/dial in info + link to web/mobile) with the click of a button.
Meeting recordings (video and audio) are really nice, you get recordings stored in the cloud on the higher tier plans. One of our engineers, Jerome, actually built a cool little Slack integration using the Slack API and Zoom API so that every time a recording is processed, a link gets posted to the "event-recordings" channel. The iOS app is great too!