What is SpicyPass?
It is a light-weight password manager that utilizes state of the art cryptography and minimalist design principles for secure and simple password storage.
SpicyPass is a tool in the Password Management category of a tech stack.
SpicyPass is an open source tool with 368 GitHub stars and 15 GitHub forks. Here’s a link to SpicyPass's open source repository on GitHub
- Both a command-line and graphical interface to choose from
- An idle lock that prompts the user for their password after a period of inactivity
- A cryptographically secure random password generator that maximizes entropy
- The ability to copy passwords to the clipboard without revealing them on the screen
- Data is automatically encrypted on disk - no setup required
- Completely offline and free of any potential internet-facing attack vectors
SpicyPass Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to SpicyPass?
See all alternatives
1Password is the best password manager and secure wallet for Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android. Securely generate, store, and fill passwords and much more.
LastPass Enterprise offers your employees and admins a single, unified experience that combines the power of SAML SSO coupled with enterprise-class password vaulting. LastPass is your first line of defense in the battle to protect your digital assets from the significant risks associated with employee password re-use and phishing.
Azure Active Directory
It is a comprehensive identity and access management solution that gives you a robust set of capabilities to manage users and groups. You can get the reliability and scalability you need with identity services that work with your on-premises, cloud, or hybrid environment.
bitwarden is the easiest and safest way to store and sync your passwords across all of your devices.
OneLogin provides a cloud-based identity and access management (IAM) solution that offers simple single sign-on (SSO), making it easier for companies to secure and manage access to web applications both in the cloud and behind the firewall.