11ty vs React-Static: What are the differences?
What is React-Static? A progressive static-site framework for React. React-Static is a next-gen static site generator for React. Finally, you can build a website like you do any other React App. There's no special CMS, query language, or crazy lifecycle hooks. Just good old React producing an amazing SEO-ready, user experience driven, progressively enhanced website. The effort is minimal, but the benefits are not!.
11ty and React-Static belong to "Static Site Generators" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by 11ty are:
- uses independent template engines
- works with your project’s existing directory structure
- works with multiple template languages
On the other hand, React-Static provides the following key features:
- React. Enough said.
- Blazing fast performance.
- Data Agnostic. Feed your site data from anywhere, however you want.
React-Static is an open source tool with 7.47K GitHub stars and 642 GitHub forks. Here's a link to React-Static's open source repository on GitHub.