Algorithms.io vs GraphLab Create: What are the differences?
What is Algorithms.io? Machine learning as a service for streaming data from connected devices. Build And Run Predictive Applications For Streaming Data From Applications, Devices, Machines and Wearables.
What is GraphLab Create? Machine learning platform that enables data scientists and app developers to easily create intelligent apps at scale. Building an intelligent, predictive application involves iterating over multiple steps: cleaning the data, developing features, training a model, and creating and maintaining a predictive service. GraphLab Create does all of this in one platform. It is easy to use, fast, and powerful.
Algorithms.io and GraphLab Create can be primarily classified as "Machine Learning as a Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by Algorithms.io are:
- Classification & Anomaly Detection- With our machine learning algorithms and your time series data, we can get up to 99% prediction accuracy on the state of the sensor. Algorithms include neural network, random forest, support vector machine and others.
- Streaming Data Infrastructure- We provide the infrastructure for your streaming data as a service including a highly scalable time-series database and analytics capabilities.
- Analytics Across All Your Devices- Capture and aggregate data from all of your devices to perform analytics across the entire dataset.
On the other hand, GraphLab Create provides the following key features:
- Analyze terabyte scale data at interactive speeds, on your desktop.
- A Single platform for tabular data, graphs, text, and images.
- State of the art machine learning algorithms including deep learning, boosted trees, and factorization machines.