Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
ApexCharts vs Highcharts: What are the differences?
ApexCharts and Highcharts belong to "Charting Libraries" category of the tech stack.
ApexCharts and Highcharts are both open source tools. Highcharts with 8.79K GitHub stars and 2.32K forks on GitHub appears to be more popular than ApexCharts with 6.57K GitHub stars and 295 GitHub forks.
I have used highcharts and it is pretty awesome for my previous project. now as I am about to start my new project I want to use other charting libraries such as recharts, chart js, Nivo, d3 js.... my upcoming project might use react js as front end and laravel as a backend technology. the project would be of hotel management type. please suggest me the best charts to use
I've used Highcharts with both Angular Js Reactive applications (render as ReactJs) and also a bit of D3. Personally I found Highcharts to be the easiest to use but, with still quite a good level of customisability if you need it. graphs and charts then give D3 a try.
Pros of ApexCharts
- Provides zooming capabilities4
- Interactive charts4
- Graphs renders in SVG3
- Open source with MIT license3
- Multiple chart types such as pie, bar, line and others2
Pros of Highcharts
- Low learning curve and powerful33
- Multiple chart types such as pie, bar, line and others16
- Responsive charts12
- Handles everything you throw at it8
- Extremely easy-to-parse documentation7
- Easy to customize color scheme and palettes5
- Built-in export chart as-is to image file4
- Export on server side, can be used in email1
- It is nice0
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Cons of ApexCharts
- Slow rendering4
Cons of Highcharts