Api.ai vs Flow XO: What are the differences?
What is Api.ai? Conversational interface platform for apps, devices, bots, and services. API.AI is a natural language understanding platform that makes it easy for developers to design and integrate intelligent, robust conversational user interfaces into mobile, web applications, and devices.
What is Flow XO? Build, host & manage bots in one platform. Everything you need to create and manage bots. Build powerful bots without code, bots work seamlessly across platforms, and we host, manage & scale your bots.
Api.ai and Flow XO can be primarily classified as "Chatbot Platforms &" tools.
Some of the features offered by Api.ai are:
- SDKs for Android, iOS, Ruby, JS, Python, and more.
- One-Click Integrations for deploying bots across different messaging platforms.
- Pre-made knowledge domains for hundreds of common conversation scenarios.
On the other hand, Flow XO provides the following key features:
- Start interactions by direct message, mention or overhear
- Recognise variations on your trigger words/phrases
- Ask questions and validate the format of the answer