AppHub vs Siphon: What are the differences?
AppHub: Use git push to instantly update React Native apps in production. Designed to give app developers a new way of deploying and updating apps, AppHub allows users to change their app on the fly. Deploys across iOS, Android, desktop and web; Siphon: Build and publish React Native apps without installing Xcode. Siphon allows you to quickly build and publish React Native apps. With Siphon you can push instant updates to your production apps. Siphon also includes a sandbox environment that lets you test React Native apps without installing Xcode or Android Studio.
AppHub and Siphon can be primarily classified as "Cross-Platform Mobile" tools.
Some of the features offered by AppHub are:
- Instantly update app code and images without resubmitting to TestFlight or the App Store.
- Download updates in the background, or while your app is executing.
On the other hand, Siphon provides the following key features:
- Push instant updates to your production app
- Create a native mobile app in 30 seconds.
- Test in the simulator or your device.
AppHub is an open source tool with 207 GitHub stars and 30 GitHub forks. Here's a link to AppHub's open source repository on GitHub.