AppThwack vs TestObject: What are the differences?
AppThwack: Test your app on 100s of real Android and iOS devices in the cloud. Test on 300+ unique, non-rooted phones and tablets in our state-of-the-art device lab. This is the exact same hardware and software you'll face in the wild, available 24/7 and 100% automated; TestObject: Test your Android App on 40+ Real Devices. TestObject offers a cloud infrastructure for automated mobile app testing that is accessible from any web browser. TestObject allows you to easily upload any app to your own testing account, record tests and run them on multiple devices. You will then get a detailed report with the test results.
AppThwack and TestObject can be categorized as "Mobile Test Automation" tools.
Some of the features offered by AppThwack are:
- Support for all popular automation frameworks (Appium, Espresso, JUnit, OCUnit, etc)
- Built-in compatibility testing
- Detailed, actionable reports
On the other hand, TestObject provides the following key features:
- Run a full app check-up in 5 minutes
- Easy Stress-, Screenshot-, Compatibility-Tests
- 40+ Real Android Devices in your Browser