AtScale vs Cumul.io: What are the differences?
AtScale: The virtual data warehouse for the modern enterprise. Its Virtual Data Warehouse delivers performance, security and agility to exceed the demands of modern-day operational analytics; Cumul.io: The building block for dashboards in your platform. Create powerful dashboards in minutes. Share with your teams, or integrate in your platform. Drive growth in your business today!
Designing great graphs quick, like Klipfolio, but easier Many datasource plugins.
AtScale belongs to "Big Data Tools" category of the tech stack, while Cumul.io can be primarily classified under "Business Dashboards".
Some of the features offered by AtScale are:
- Multiple SQL-on-Hadoop Engine Support
- Access Data Where it Lays
- Built-in Support for Complex Data Types
On the other hand, Cumul.io provides the following key features:
- Drag & drop Excel sheets, CSV, TSV, GeoJSON, TopoJSON or other spreadsheet files.
- Easy-to-use API
- Build your own integration with our powerful API