Blazer vs Chartio: What are the differences?
Developers describe Blazer as "Share data effortlessly with your team. Works with PostgreSQL and MySQL". Share data effortlessly with your team. On the other hand, Chartio is detailed as "A powerful Business Intelligence tool anyone can use". Chartio is a cloud-based business analytics solution on a mission to enable everyone within an organization to access, explore, transform and visualize their data.
Blazer and Chartio can be categorized as "Business Intelligence" tools.
Some of the features offered by Blazer are:
- Secure - works with your authentication system
- Variables - run the same queries with different values
- Linked Columns - link to other pages in your apps or around the web
On the other hand, Chartio provides the following key features:
- Direct connections to your data warehouse or database (Redshift, BigQuery, Snowflake, Postgres, MySQL and many more)
- Intuitive drag-and-drop interface for data exploration with Visual SQL as well as direct SQL interface
- Powerful data pipeline for data transformations
Blazer is an open source tool with 2.19K GitHub stars and 279 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Blazer's open source repository on GitHub.