Blazer vs Mode: What are the differences?
What is Blazer? Share data effortlessly with your team. Works with PostgreSQL and MySQL. Share data effortlessly with your team.
What is Mode? SQL-based analytics tool that helps analysts query, visualize, and share data. Created by analysts, for analysts, Mode is a SQL-based analytics tool that connects directly to your database. Mode is designed to alleviate the bottlenecks in today's analytical workflow and drive collaboration around data projects.
Blazer and Mode can be categorized as "Business Intelligence" tools.
Some of the features offered by Blazer are:
- Secure - works with your authentication system
- Variables - run the same queries with different values
- Linked Columns - link to other pages in your apps or around the web
On the other hand, Mode provides the following key features:
- Write, save, and share SQL queries with other analysts in your company. Empower non-technical folks to update queries on their own. Run queries on a schedule, create lists of related reports, and explore a project's history as it changes over time.
- Database connectors for MySQL, Postgres, Redshift, Vertica, Hive, Heroku, Segment, BigQuery, Impala.
Blazer is an open source tool with 2.19K GitHub stars and 279 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Blazer's open source repository on GitHub.