Carbide vs PlatformIO: What are the differences?
Carbide and PlatformIO can be primarily classified as "Integrated Development Environment" tools.
Some of the features offered by Carbide are:
- Requires no installation or setup
- Imports modules automatically from NPM or GitHub
On the other hand, PlatformIO provides the following key features:
- C/C++ Intelligent Code Completion
- Smart Code Linter for the super-fast coding
- Multi-projects workflow with Multiple Panes.
PlatformIO is an open source tool with 3.22K GitHub stars and 420 GitHub forks. Here's a link to PlatformIO's open source repository on GitHub.