Charted vs React Timeseries Charts: What are the differences?
What is Charted? A charting tool that produces automatic, shareable charts from any data file. Charted is a tool for automatically visualizing data, created by the Product Science team at Medium. Provide the link to a data file and Charted returns a beautiful, interactive, and shareable chart of the data.
What is React Timeseries Charts? Declarative and modular timeseries charting components for React. This library contains a set of modular charting components used for building flexible interactive charts. It was built for React from the ground up, specifically to visualize timeseries data and network traffic data in particular.
Charted and React Timeseries Charts can be primarily classified as "Charting Libraries" tools.
Some of the features offered by Charted are:
- Rendering well on all screen sizes, including monitors
- Re-fetching the data and updating the chart every 30 minutes
- Moving data series into separate charts
On the other hand, React Timeseries Charts provides the following key features:
- Declarative layout of charts using JSX
- Composition into multiple axis and multiple rows and overlays
- Interactivity, including pan and zoom, selection and highlighting
Charted is an open source tool with 2.73K GitHub stars and 195 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Charted's open source repository on GitHub.