Chartio vs Explore: What are the differences?
Chartio: A powerful Business Intelligence tool anyone can use. Chartio is a cloud-based business analytics solution on a mission to enable everyone within an organization to access, explore, transform and visualize their data; Explore: Free chart maker & visual exploration for spreadsheet data. It is a free online chart maker & visual data exploration tool for all your spreadsheet data (Excel, CSV, Google Sheets). It runs locally in your browser, and does not store your data in our servers - so, your data is absolutely safe.
Chartio and Explore can be primarily classified as "Business Intelligence" tools.
Some of the features offered by Chartio are:
- Direct connections to your data warehouse or database (Redshift, BigQuery, Snowflake, Postgres, MySQL and many more)
- Intuitive drag-and-drop interface for data exploration with Visual SQL as well as direct SQL interface
- Powerful data pipeline for data transformations
On the other hand, Explore provides the following key features:
- Free online chart maker
- Visual data exploration tool for all your spreadsheet data
- Runs locally in your browser