Chartio vs Jaime: What are the differences?
Chartio: A powerful Business Intelligence tool anyone can use. Chartio is a cloud-based business analytics solution on a mission to enable everyone within an organization to access, explore, transform and visualize their data; Jaime: Turn SQL into powerful dashboards. Easily and quickly create shareable reports with charts and tables by running SQL queries directly to your database.
Chartio and Jaime can be categorized as "Business Intelligence" tools.
Some of the features offered by Chartio are:
- Direct connections to your data warehouse or database (Redshift, BigQuery, Snowflake, Postgres, MySQL and many more)
- Intuitive drag-and-drop interface for data exploration with Visual SQL as well as direct SQL interface
- Powerful data pipeline for data transformations
On the other hand, Jaime provides the following key features:
- Get started fast - Just connect to your database and start querying, set up everything in 1 minute.
- Protect your data - Jaime works on your computer and all conections to the database are made locally, our servers never hit your database
- Share with your team - Get a shareable link for a dashboard and let your team see all the insights.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
What is Chartio?
What is Jaime?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
What companies use Jaime?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions