Chartio vs Mode: What are the differences?
Chartio: A powerful Business Intelligence tool anyone can use. Chartio is a cloud-based business analytics solution on a mission to enable everyone within an organization to access, explore, transform and visualize their data; Mode: SQL-based analytics tool that helps analysts query, visualize, and share data. Created by analysts, for analysts, Mode is a SQL-based analytics tool that connects directly to your database. Mode is designed to alleviate the bottlenecks in today's analytical workflow and drive collaboration around data projects.
Chartio and Mode can be primarily classified as "Business Intelligence" tools.
Some of the features offered by Chartio are:
- Direct connections to your data warehouse or database (Redshift, BigQuery, Snowflake, Postgres, MySQL and many more)
- Intuitive drag-and-drop interface for data exploration with Visual SQL as well as direct SQL interface
- Powerful data pipeline for data transformations
On the other hand, Mode provides the following key features:
- Write, save, and share SQL queries with other analysts in your company. Empower non-technical folks to update queries on their own. Run queries on a schedule, create lists of related reports, and explore a project's history as it changes over time.
- Database connectors for MySQL, Postgres, Redshift, Vertica, Hive, Heroku, Segment, BigQuery, Impala.