ClearBrain vs Seldon: What are the differences?
ClearBrain: Predictive models for app conversion and churn. ClearBrain identifies which of your users will upgrade or churn before they do so. We build and retarget look-alikes for your users in minutes, without a single line of code; Seldon: Open-source predictive analytics and recommendation engine. Seldon is an Open Predictive Platform that currently allows recommendations to be generated based on structured historical data. It has a variety of algorithms to produce these recommendations and can report a variety of statistics.
ClearBrain and Seldon belong to "Predictive Analytics" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by ClearBrain are:
- Connect your data, no code required
- Point and click predictive audiences
- Discover signals for conversion & churn
On the other hand, Seldon provides the following key features:
- Real-time predictive scoring that exposes a REST API for external clients
- Vector-based models for language modelling using Semantic vectors
- Custom Offline Models
Seldon is an open source tool with 1.4K GitHub stars and 303 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Seldon's open source repository on GitHub.