Cluvio vs Explore: What are the differences?
What is Cluvio? A new cloud analytics platform based on SQL and R. Cluvio lets you run SQL queries against your database, visualize the results and create beautiful, interactive dashboards in minutes.
What is Explore? Free chart maker & visual exploration for spreadsheet data. It is a free online chart maker & visual data exploration tool for all your spreadsheet data (Excel, CSV, Google Sheets). It runs locally in your browser, and does not store your data in our servers - so, your data is absolutely safe.
Cluvio and Explore can be primarily classified as "Business Intelligence" tools.
Some of the features offered by Cluvio are:
- Full-featured SQL Editor with code completion, formatting, syntax coloring
- Full-featured R Editor with code completion and syntax coloring
- Database Almanac that gives fast and easy access to database structure (tables/columns) and let's the user quickly explore data
On the other hand, Explore provides the following key features:
- Free online chart maker
- Visual data exploration tool for all your spreadsheet data
- Runs locally in your browser