Cluvio vs Mode: What are the differences?
Cluvio: A new cloud analytics platform based on SQL and R. Cluvio lets you run SQL queries against your database, visualize the results and create beautiful, interactive dashboards in minutes; Mode: SQL-based analytics tool that helps analysts query, visualize, and share data. Created by analysts, for analysts, Mode is a SQL-based analytics tool that connects directly to your database. Mode is designed to alleviate the bottlenecks in today's analytical workflow and drive collaboration around data projects.
Cluvio and Mode can be categorized as "Business Intelligence" tools.
Some of the features offered by Cluvio are:
- Full-featured SQL Editor with code completion, formatting, syntax coloring
- Full-featured R Editor with code completion and syntax coloring
- Database Almanac that gives fast and easy access to database structure (tables/columns) and let's the user quickly explore data
On the other hand, Mode provides the following key features:
- Write, save, and share SQL queries with other analysts in your company. Empower non-technical folks to update queries on their own. Run queries on a schedule, create lists of related reports, and explore a project's history as it changes over time.
- Database connectors for MySQL, Postgres, Redshift, Vertica, Hive, Heroku, Segment, BigQuery, Impala.