Cluvio vs Sisense: What are the differences?
Cluvio: A new cloud analytics platform based on SQL and R. Cluvio lets you run SQL queries against your database, visualize the results and create beautiful, interactive dashboards in minutes; Sisense: Simple drag-and-drop and scalable end-to-end BI processes. It is making business intelligence (BI) analytics easy with its simple drag-and-drop and scalable end-to-end BI processes that help to prepare, analyze, and visualize multiple complex datasets quickly.
Cluvio and Sisense belong to "Business Intelligence" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Cluvio are:
- Full-featured SQL Editor with code completion, formatting, syntax coloring
- Full-featured R Editor with code completion and syntax coloring
- Database Almanac that gives fast and easy access to database structure (tables/columns) and let's the user quickly explore data
On the other hand, Sisense provides the following key features:
- Complex business queries without programming or SQL writing
- Removes limitations to data size
- Intuitive 'script-less' user interface