Crazy Egg vs Inspectlet: What are the differences?
Crazy Egg: Visualize where your visitors click. Crazy Egg gives you the competitive advantage to improve your website in a heartbeat without the high costs; Inspectlet: Record and playback everything visitors do on your site. Inspectlet records videos of your visitors as they use your site, allowing you to see everything they do. See every mouse movement, scroll, click, and keypress on your site. You never need to wonder how visitors are using your site again.
Crazy Egg can be classified as a tool in the "Heatmap Analytics" category, while Inspectlet is grouped under "User Feedback as a Service".
Some of the features offered by Crazy Egg are:
- HEATMAP TOOL- Visually identify the most popular areas of a given page.
- SCROLLMAP TOOL- It helps you to see which parts of your pages are working and which ones are not.
- OVERLAY TOOL- See what Google Analytics is not telling you.
On the other hand, Inspectlet provides the following key features:
- Identify individual users
- Capture interesting events
- AJAX, HTTPS, authentication, single-page apps: everything works straight out of the box
"Very easy to use" is the primary reason why developers consider Crazy Egg over the competitors, whereas "Does what it says perfectly" was stated as the key factor in picking Inspectlet.
According to the StackShare community, Crazy Egg has a broader approval, being mentioned in 682 company stacks & 23 developers stacks; compared to Inspectlet, which is listed in 24 company stacks and 3 developer stacks.