DBngin vs graphqurl: What are the differences?
Developers describe DBngin as "An all-in-one app for database version management". The easiest way to get started with PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis & more. Install & manage multiple local database servers of various versions within a click. On the other hand, graphqurl is detailed as "Curl for GraphQL with autocomplete, subscriptions and GraphiQL". Made by the team at hasura.io, graphqurl is a curl like CLI for GraphQL.
DBngin and graphqurl can be categorized as "Database" tools.
Some of the features offered by DBngin are:
- - Lightweight
- - Create a local server with a click, no dependency.
- - Manage multiple database servers with multiple versions and ports.
On the other hand, graphqurl provides the following key features:
- CLI for making GraphQL queries with autocomplete
- Run GraphiQL locally against any endpoint
- Use as a library with Node.js or from the browser
graphqurl is an open source tool with 1.86K GitHub stars and 41 GitHub forks. Here's a link to graphqurl's open source repository on GitHub.