Fanout vs Scaledrone: What are the differences?
Fanout: Realtime APIs made simple. Fanout makes it easy to build realtime APIs and apps. The product is a cross between a reverse proxy and a message broker. Receivers subscribe to channels, and published data is delivered in realtime; Scaledrone: Send realtime data to your users. We take care of complex realtime infrastructure problems so you can focus on what you enjoy - building awesome apps.
Fanout and Scaledrone belong to "Realtime Backend / API" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Fanout are:
- Reverse proxy -- integrate realtime with any level of your technology stack, not just your front end.
- Interoperable -- Add realtime to any API, no matter your backend or database, without changing any of your existing API contracts.
- Open -- cloud or self hosted, it’s up to you. We don’t believe in vendor lock-in.
On the other hand, Scaledrone provides the following key features:
- Send live data to your users
- Use it with any programming language
- Integrate with both web and mobile apps