Fathom vs inDinero: What are the differences?
What is Fathom? Transform your accounting data into accounting intelligence. Fathom is an easy to use management reporting and financial analysis tool, which helps you to assess business performance, monitor trends and identify improvement opportunities.
What is inDinero? Accounting, taxes & payroll. One solution. inDinero is your company's accounting department. One stop for all your accounting needs. We take care of your financial needs like no other.
Fathom and inDinero can be categorized as "Accounting" tools.
Some of the features offered by Fathom are:
- Choose from 50+ financial KPIs and track performance against budgets or targets.
- Customise and track the non-financial metrics that matter most to your business.
- Create beautiful reports and dashboards
On the other hand, inDinero provides the following key features:
- inDinero keeps your books- inDinero updates your books for you so you can focus on running your business. No more data entry. We do it for you.
- Your taxes are filed for you- Tax season creates a lot of stress for business owners, but it doesn't have to be that way. Just leave it to us.
- Payroll & benefits done right- No matter how many employees you have, we reduce admin time so you can concentrate on making money.