Fomo vs ProveSource: What are the differences?
Developers describe Fomo as "The world's first Social Proof API". Fomo is marketing widget that syncs with your favorite tools to showcase recent customer behaviors on your website. On the other hand, ProveSource is detailed as "Display positive user actions (social proof) in realtime". ProveSource boosts your credibility, conversions, and sales by showing off who have enjoyed your website in real time.
Fomo and ProveSource belong to "Social Proof Widget" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Fomo are:
- Increases on-page conversions with social proof
- Single snippet of JS, works on any website
- Metrics dashboard shows all impressions/clicks in real-time
On the other hand, ProveSource provides the following key features:
- Show the total number of people who have signed up or purchased recently on your site
- Show how many people are currently viewing the page or your entire site in real-time
- Display recent sales and opt-ins on your pages and drive visitors to convert