Zustand vs Heybooster: What are the differences?
Developers describe Zustand as "Bear necessities for state management in React". Small, fast and scaleable bearbones state-management solution. Has a comfy api based on hooks, that isn't boilerplatey or opinionated, but still just enough to be explicit and flux-like. On the other hand, Heybooster is detailed as "Make sense of Google Analytics data for e-commerce teams". It gives data-driven insight to empower marketing teams of e-commerce businesses. Connect your google analytics and get first insights.
Zustand can be classified as a tool in the "State Management Library" category, while Heybooster is grouped under "Monitoring for Analytics".
Some of the features offered by Zustand are:
- Simpler and un-opinionated
- Makes hooks the primary means of consuming state
- Doesn't wrap your app into context providers
On the other hand, Heybooster provides the following key features:
- Validate proper setup of Google Analytics account
- Reveal issues on measurement with prioritization
- Keep informed if anything changes on your Google Analytics Setup
Zustand is an open source tool with 1.58K GitHub stars and 44 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Zustand's open source repository on GitHub.