Ionicons vs jQWidgets: What are the differences?
What is Ionicons? Beautifully crafted open source icons. Premium designed icons for use in web, iOS, Android, and desktop apps. Support for SVG and web font. Completely open source and MIT licensed.
Ionicons and jQWidgets can be categorized as "UI Components" tools.
Some of the features offered by Ionicons are:
- Open-source icon set with 700+ icons
- Crafted for web, iOS, Android, and desktop apps
- Have both Material Design and iOS versions
On the other hand, jQWidgets provides the following key features:
- Works Across Devices & Browsers
- Web Standards Compliant
- Optimized for Performance
Ionicons is an open source tool with 13.9K GitHub stars and 1.6K GitHub forks. Here's a link to Ionicons's open source repository on GitHub.