JScrambler vs StopTheHacker: What are the differences?
What is StopTheHacker? Website security via Malware scan & automated cleanup by AI engine. StopTheHacker is the easiest way to protect your website from attacks by known and unknown malware and viruses using an award winning AI-engine and machine learning techniques. Security services from StopTheHacker protect your website and safeguard your the online reputation of your business, helping increase your revenue and reducing downtime due to compromise.
JScrambler and StopTheHacker can be primarily classified as "Security" tools.
Some of the features offered by JScrambler are:
- Code Locks (restrict when, where and by whom the app can be executed)
- Self-Defending (combination of anti-tampering and anti-debugging techniques)
On the other hand, StopTheHacker provides the following key features:
- Detect attacks by known and unknown malware and hackers on your website
- Automatically cleans your website from when malware is found
- Prevent your online reputation from being tarnished