Kendo UI vs TuxedoJS: What are the differences?
Kendo UI: Fast, light, complete: 70+ jQuery-based UI widgets in one powerful toolset. Fast, light, complete: 70+ jQuery-based UI widgets in one powerful toolset. AngularJS integration, Bootstrap support, mobile controls, offline data solution; TuxedoJS: A feature-complete framework built on React and Flux. TuxedoJS capitalizes on the performance benefits of React and the simplified application architecture of Flux. It abstracts away unnecessary complexity and implements a more accessible and semantic interface for working with Flux and augmented React components in various aspects of the view logic.
Some of the features offered by Kendo UI are:
- Ultimate Performance with Minimum Resources
- Mobile-Friendly and Responsive
- Built-In, Customizable Themes
On the other hand, TuxedoJS provides the following key features:
- Tuxx abstracts away the complexity of Flux with powerful Actions syntax
- Tuxx provides all of the glue code needed to build stores and register them with the TuxxActions dispatcher
- Tuxx provides powerful opinionated React classes that make connecting with your stores, sharing methods with child components, and building high performance components a synch
Kendo UI and TuxedoJS are both open source tools. Kendo UI with 2.16K GitHub stars and 1.73K forks on GitHub appears to be more popular than TuxedoJS with 533 GitHub stars and 21 GitHub forks.