Pros of Koa
- REST API1
Pros of NestJS
- Powerful but super friendly to work with39
- Fast development32
- Easy to understand documentation30
- Angular style syntax for the backend27
- NodeJS ecosystem26
- Its easy to understand since it follows angular syntax22
- Integrates with Narwhal Extensions10
- Good architecture9
- Typescript makes it well integrated in vscode7
- Graphql support easy7
- Easily integrate with others external extensions4
Cons of Koa
Be the first to leave a con
Cons of NestJS
- User base is small. Less help on Stackoverflow4
- Difficult to debug4
- Angular-like architecture3
- Updates with breaking changes1
- Frontend in backend1
What is Koa?
Koa aims to be a smaller, more expressive, and more robust foundation for web applications and APIs. Through leveraging generators Koa allows you to ditch callbacks and greatly increase error-handling. Koa does not bundle any middleware.
What is NestJS?
What tools integrate with NestJS?
No integrations found
Interest over time