Lobe vs Propel: What are the differences?
Lobe and Propel can be categorized as "Machine Learning" tools.
Some of the features offered by Lobe are:
- Build - Drag in your training data and Lobe automatically builds you a custom deep learning model. Then refine your model by adjusting settings and connecting pre-trained building blocks.
- Train - Monitor training progress in real-time with interactive charts and test results that update live as your model improves. Cloud training lets you get results quickly, without slowing down your computer.
- Ship - Export your trained model to TensorFlow or CoreML and run it directly in your app on iOS and Android. Or use the easy-to-use Lobe Developer API and run your model remotely over the air.
On the other hand, Propel provides the following key features:
- Run anywhere, in the browser or natively from Node
- Target multiple GPUs and make TCP connections
- PhD optional
Propel is an open source tool with 2.81K GitHub stars and 81 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Propel's open source repository on GitHub.