MaxScale vs Redsmin: What are the differences?
MaxScale: A database proxy that extends high security *. It is a database proxy that extends the high availability, scalability, and security of MariaDB Server while at the same time simplifying application development by decoupling it from underlying database infrastructure; *Redsmin:** All-in-one fully featured GUI for Redis. Redsmin is an all-in-one GUI for Redis, a tightly crafted developer oriented, online real-time monitoring and administration service for Redis.
MaxScale and Redsmin can be primarily classified as "Database" tools.
Some of the features offered by MaxScale are:
- high availability, scalability, and security
- simplifying application development
- transparent load
On the other hand, Redsmin provides the following key features:
- Cross-platform, works everywhere inside a browser.
- Multiple database management with direct (plain text connection), direct (TLS/SSL connection) or proxied access for local instances behind a firewall.
- Batch operation over multiple key that match a pattern (delete, rename, duplicate)
What is MaxScale?
What is Redsmin?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose MaxScale?
Why do developers choose Redsmin?
What are the cons of using MaxScale?
What are the cons of using Redsmin?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
live views, request, redis monitoring... really the best way to dev with redis