MLflow vs Propel: What are the differences?
What is MLflow? An open source machine learning platform. MLflow is an open source platform for managing the end-to-end machine learning lifecycle.
MLflow and Propel can be primarily classified as "Machine Learning" tools.
Some of the features offered by MLflow are:
- Track experiments to record and compare parameters and results
- Package ML code in a reusable, reproducible form in order to share with other data scientists or transfer to production
- Manage and deploy models from a variety of ML libraries to a variety of model serving and inference platforms
On the other hand, Propel provides the following key features:
- Run anywhere, in the browser or natively from Node
- Target multiple GPUs and make TCP connections
- PhD optional
MLflow and Propel are both open source tools. It seems that Propel with 2.81K GitHub stars and 81 forks on GitHub has more adoption than MLflow with 23 GitHub stars and 13 GitHub forks.