Notifiers vs ZeroPush: What are the differences?
Developers describe Notifiers as "An easy way to send notifications". A one stop shop for all notification providers with a unified and simple interface. On the other hand, ZeroPush is detailed as "Simple Push Notifications for Developers". ZeroPush provides a clean web-friendly API to APNS and GCM for mobile push notifications.
Notifiers and ZeroPush can be categorized as "Mobile Push Messaging" tools.
Some of the features offered by Notifiers are:
- Spend your precious time on your own code base, instead of chasing down 3rd party provider APIs
- A minimal set of well known and stable dependencies (requests, jsonschema and click)
- A unified interface means that you already support any new providers that will be added, no more work needed!
On the other hand, ZeroPush provides the following key features:
- Quick and secure setup with Apple
- Server Libraries for quick server side integration
- ZeroPush Cocoapod client side integration
Notifiers is an open source tool with 1.17K GitHub stars and 38 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Notifiers's open source repository on GitHub.