Postico vs Upmin Admin: What are the differences?
Postico: A modern PostgreSQL client for OS X. Postico provides an easy to use interface, making Postgres more accessible for newcomers and specialists alike. Postico will look familiar to anyone who has used a Mac before. Just connect to a database and begin working with tables and views. Start with the basics and learn about advanced features of PostgreSQL as you go along; Upmin Admin: Framework for creating powerful admin backends with minimal effort in Ruby on Rails. Upmin Admin is a framework for creating powerful admin backends with minimal effort.
Postico and Upmin Admin can be primarily classified as "Database" tools.
Some of the features offered by Postico are:
- Peek inside your database. Then edit as needed.
- Design a database with a sound structure.
- Query, Enquire, Investigate.
On the other hand, Upmin Admin provides the following key features:
- Zero to Admin in less than a minute
- Create actions with existing code
- Customize views using tools you are familiar with
Upmin Admin is an open source tool with 789 GitHub stars and 78 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Upmin Admin's open source repository on GitHub.