Propel vs ScalaNLP: What are the differences?
Propel and ScalaNLP can be primarily classified as "Machine Learning" tools.
Some of the features offered by Propel are:
- Run anywhere, in the browser or natively from Node
- Target multiple GPUs and make TCP connections
- PhD optional
On the other hand, ScalaNLP provides the following key features:
- ScalaNLP is the umbrella project for several libraries:
- Breeze is a set of libraries for machine learning and numerical computing
- Epic is a high-performance statistical parser and structured prediction library
Propel and ScalaNLP are both open source tools. ScalaNLP with 2.91K GitHub stars and 674 forks on GitHub appears to be more popular than Propel with 2.81K GitHub stars and 81 GitHub forks.