Sequel Pro vs Upmin Admin: What are the differences?
What is Sequel Pro? MySQL database management for Mac OS X. Sequel Pro is a fast, easy-to-use Mac database management application for working with MySQL databases.
What is Upmin Admin? Framework for creating powerful admin backends with minimal effort in Ruby on Rails. Upmin Admin is a framework for creating powerful admin backends with minimal effort.
Sequel Pro and Upmin Admin belong to "Database Tools" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Sequel Pro are:
- Quickly filter and paginate table content
- Fast, threaded UI
- Document based connections — Save your connection and share it
On the other hand, Upmin Admin provides the following key features:
- Zero to Admin in less than a minute
- Create actions with existing code
- Customize views using tools you are familiar with
Sequel Pro and Upmin Admin are both open source tools. It seems that Sequel Pro with 6.73K GitHub stars and 591 forks on GitHub has more adoption than Upmin Admin with 789 GitHub stars and 78 GitHub forks.