ToroDB is an open source, document-oriented, JSON database that runs on top of PostgreSQL, providing storage and I/O savings and ACID semantics. ToroDB is MongoDB-compatible, so you can use Mongo clients to connect to it.
- Document-oriented (JSON)
- Store data reliabily and durably with PostgreSQL
- Use MongoDB clients to connect to it
- High concurrency and I/O and storage savings
- ACID semantics: atomic batch insertions
- ACID semantics: queries run fully isolated
- Open source, AGPLv3 licensed