Why people like
Expose everything, from the webserver to database, cache and API calls. The core technology is based on X-Trace, a distributed tracing framework that’s served as the inspiration for companies like Google and Twitter.
- Track every machine involved in a transaction and identify bottlenecks in a single click.
- Isolate interesting calls and drill down to the line of code and machine it ran on.
- Tie together code and infrastructure metrics with database, service, and cache calls, all in the context of a single transaction.
- Smart Tracing means you can run in production, with negligible overhead (< 1%).
- Understand spikes in the graphs, even if the cause is only a single outlying request.
- Visualize request patterns in one place to separate the noisy from the systematic.
- Cross-correlate information between multiple sources. Want to find the controller and action that scans entire MongoDB collections? Done, in a single screen.
- Zoom-in on trends based on performance - no guessing involved.
- From mobile to desktops, understand your customer’s true web application experience from anywhere around the world.
- Track server, network, and in-browser latency based on exactly what the user sees, as measured from directly inside your users’ browsers.
- Tie end user experiences back to actual server side transactions.