The 0MQ lightweight messaging kernel is a library which extends the standard socket interfaces with features traditionally provided by specialised messaging middleware products. 0MQ sockets provide an abstraction of asynchronous message queues, multiple messaging patterns, message filtering (subscriptions), seamless access to multiple transport protocols and more.
- Connect your code in any language, on any platform.
- Carries messages across inproc, IPC, TCP, TPIC, multicast.
- Smart patterns like pub-sub, push-pull, and router-dealer.
- High-speed asynchronous I/O engines, in a tiny library.
- Backed by a large and active open source community.
- Supports every modern language and platform.
- Build any architecture: centralized, distributed, small, or large.
- Free software with full commercial support.
tools that are known for: