What is 8base?
A cloud service designed to power enterprise-grade web and mobile applications that require support for large numbers of users, complex data and transactional requirements, comprehensive role-based security and a modern look-and-feel.
8base is a tool in the Realtime Backend / API category of a tech stack.
Who uses 8base?
13 developers on StackShare have stated that they use 8base.
Pros of 8base
Be the first to leave a pro
- A simple but powerful data schema definition.
- Fully redundant, secure and scalable relational database and file storage.
- Built-in role-based security and user administration tools.
- Native connectivity for Salesforce.com and other external data sources.
- Over 30 authentication providers.
- A GraphQL API with advanced filtering, pagination and full-text search capabilities.
- In-document full-text search, optical character recognition and image recognition.
- Support for React, Angular, Vue.js, Swift (iOS), Android and React Native.
- UI scaffolding / UI generator.
- Optional Boost UI Kit.
8base Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to 8base?
See all alternatives
Firebase is a cloud service designed to power real-time, collaborative applications. Simply add the Firebase library to your application to gain access to a shared data structure; any changes you make to that data are automatically synchronized with the Firebase cloud and with other clients within milliseconds.
An open source GraphQL engine that deploys instant, realtime GraphQL APIs on any Postgres database.
It enables real-time bidirectional event-based communication. It works on every platform, browser or device, focusing equally on reliability and speed.
Pusher is the category leader in delightful APIs for app developers building communication and collaboration features.
Google Cloud Pub/Sub
Cloud Pub/Sub is a fully-managed real-time messaging service that allows you to send and receive messages between independent applications. You can leverage Cloud Pub/Sub’s flexibility to decouple systems and components hosted on Google Cloud Platform or elsewhere on the Internet.