What is Apportable?
Apportable lets you cross-compile your iOS app and re-use the same code across platforms.
Apportable is a tool in the Cross-Platform Mobile Development category of a tech stack.
Who uses Apportable?
- Apportable compiles your app to run natively on Android, with speed and playability that rivals the iOS version
- We bake in performance optimizations for the latest devices and firmware updates, and Android-specific functionality such as "Lights Out" mode, hardware specific buttons, and more
- Handling Android's multiple markets can be a hassle. We'll handle the market-specific packaging, reformat your listing to fit their constraints and features, handle ratings, and even all the updates
- We run your app through a professional QA pass on a huge range of devices
- We monitor and respond to your store listings and support emails, and turn their feedback into priority updates.
- We integrate GameKit features like multiplayer, leaderboards, and achievements using Google Play Game Services or Amazon GameCircle
Apportable Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Apportable?
See all alternatives
Flutter is a mobile app SDK to help developers and designers build modern mobile apps for iOS and Android.
Xamarin’s Mono-based products enable .NET developers to use their existing code, libraries and tools (including Visual Studio*), as well as skills in .NET and the C# programming language, to create mobile applications for the industry’s most widely-used mobile devices, including Android-based smartphones and tablets, iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.