What is Azure Boards?
Keep your agile project on track with it where you can track all your ideas at every development stage, use built-in scrum boards and planning tools to help your teams run sprints/stand-ups/planning meetings, and gain new insights into the health and status of your project with powerful analytics tools.
Azure Boards is a tool in the Agile Project Management category of a tech stack.
Azure Boards Integrations
GitHub, Slack, Azure DevOps, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Project are some of the popular tools that integrate with Azure Boards. Here's a list of all 7 tools that integrate with Azure Boards.
Why developers like Azure Boards?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Azure Boards
Be the first to leave a pro
Azure Boards's Features
- Track all your ideas at every development stage and keep your team aligned with all code changes linked directly to work items.
- Scrum ready - Use built-in scrum boards and planning tools to help your teams run sprints, stand-ups, and planning meetings.
- Built for insights - Gain new insights into the health and status of your project with powerful analytics tools and dashboard widgets.
- Proven productivity tools - Get your work done with simple and modern agile tools like Kanban boards, backlogs, dashboards, and scrum boards. Adapt the tools to fit your team’s needs and scale up easily.
- Customize your dashboards - Build tailored views of the data you need, configure the layout that makes sense for your team, and easily monitor progress throughout the lifecycle of your project
Azure Boards Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Azure Boards?
See all alternatives
Jira's secret sauce is the way it simplifies the complexities of software development into manageable units of work. Jira comes out-of-the-box with everything agile teams need to ship value to customers faster.
It is a collaborative, lightweight agile project management tool, brought to you by the experts in agile software development.
Taiga is a project management platform for startups and agile developers & designers who want a simple, beautiful tool that makes work truly enjoyable. Over 55,000 developers & designers and over 52,0000 projects in first 10 months.
A project management tool that can be adapted to your processes to help you deliver great products. Track tasks and bugs, plan sprints and releases, create workflows, and customize for your business processes.
Targetprocess is an agile project management software that focuses on information visualization and freedom. It helps to track projects using Scrum, Kanban or other agile practices.