What is Context.IO?
As soon as a mailbox is connected, we create a metadata index of its content starting from the most recent emails which become available from the API within seconds. Context.IO takes care of synching email data for your app so you don't have to build, scale and maintain this infrastructure yourself. Focus on what's unique to your business, we'll manage the technical details of integrating with arcane email server protocols.
Context.IO is a tool in the Email API category of a tech stack.
Who uses Context.IO?
5 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Context.IO.
Why developers like Context.IO?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Context.IO
Be the first to leave a pro
- REST Beats IMAP
- Contacts- Recipients and senders with stats like message count and latest sent/received.
- Files- Each attachment has a unique id to access its content and history.
- Messages- Query messages by contact, folder, dates, subject. Get the parsed body and headers.
- Threads- Easily get the list of messages in a thread no matter what folder messages are in.
- WebHooks- Get rule-based notifications POSTed to your app.
Context.IO Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Context.IO?
A full-featured email creation and transfer class for PHP. It is a class library for PHP that provides a collection of functions to build and send email messages. PHPMailer supports several ways of sending email: mail() , Sendmail, qmail & direct to SMTP servers.
mailparser.io is a web-based email processing software which allows you to pull any kind of data from incoming e-mails based on custom parsing rules. The parsed data can be sent to any API with webhooks.
It is a cross-platform mail client library built on top of MimeKit. The main goal of this project is to provide the .NET world with robust, fully featured and RFC-compliant SMTP, POP3, and IMAP client implementations.