What is Dash?
Dash is an API Documentation Browser and Code Snippet Manager. Dash stores snippets of code and instantly searches offline documentation sets for 150+ APIs. You can even generate your own docsets or request docsets to be included.
Dash is a tool in the API Documentation Browser category of a tech stack.
Who uses Dash?
43 companies reportedly use Dash in their tech stacks, including MEGA, AgFlow, and Nuxeo.
226 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Dash.
- 150+ offline docsets
- Instant, fuzzy search
- Great integration with other apps
- Easily download docsets
- Easily generate docsets:
- Supports AppleDoc docsets
- Supports Doxygen docsets
- Supports CocoaDocs docsets
- Supports Python / Sphinx docsets
- Supports Ruby / RDoc docsets
- Supports Javadoc docsets
- Supports Scaladoc docsets
- Supports Any HTML docsets
- Easily switch between docsets:
- Smart search profiles
- Docset keywords
- Documentation bookmarks
- Convenient, filterable table of contents
- Highlighted in-page search
Dash Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Dash?
See all alternatives
DevDocs is an API documentation browser that combines multiple docs in a single web UI with instant fuzzy search, offline mode, keyboard shortcuts, and more.
A collection of cheatsheets for developers.
Offline search tool for developers. Find what you need without Internet access.