What is DigMyData?
We claw your business data from the services you use to run your business and expose the secrets it's been keeping from you. See how your business is put together, know how your business is doing, change your behavior to reach your goals faster.
DigMyData is a tool in the Business Dashboards category of a tech stack.
MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, Google Analytics, Stripe, and Spreedly are some of the popular tools that integrate with DigMyData. Here's a list of all 6 tools that integrate with DigMyData.
Why developers like DigMyData?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use DigMyData
Be the first to leave a pro
- Beautiful chart- We take your data and present in a beautiful timeline chart. We bet you’ve never seen some of your data – and certainly not all together in one place.
- Data into stories- We claw your business data from the services you use to run your business and expose the secrets it's been keeping from you
- Forecasting- Want to see which road you’re headed down? We take a sample of your data and build out a forecast.
- Pivot table- Ever built a pivot table? Enjoyed it? Try ours: no setup, just get learning.
- Story Points- Ever had an epiphany then scratched your head about it later? Record any “Aha!”‘s or offline events right in the chart.
DigMyData Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to DigMyData?
See all alternatives
From uptime and analytics to check-ins, Geckoboard is a hosted dashboard that’s available on any screen with a browser. Geckoboard monitors your businesses vital signs.
Cyfe is an all-in-one dashboard that helps you monitor and analyze data found across all your online services like Google Analytics, Salesforce, AdSense, MailChimp, Amazon, Facebook, WordPress, Zendesk, Twitter and more from one single location in real-time.
Leftronic dashboards retrieve a company’s metrics from popular services such as Google Analytics, Twitter, Zendesk, etc., as well as receive custom metrics through a super-simple API. The dashboards update in real-time and are designed for large screens. This makes it easy for teams to monitor their company’s critical metrics.
You can pull your data together using out-of-the-box, hassle-free connectors for hundreds of data sources, including spreadsheets, files, databases, and web services applications.
It only takes one line of code. Beautiful charts, automatic anomaly detection, 30-day forecasts. Used by over 6,000 companies.