What is FilePond?
FilePond is a tool in the File Uploads category of a tech stack.
FilePond is an open source tool with 6.7K GitHub stars and 329 GitHub forks. Here’s a link to FilePond's open source repository on GitHub
Who uses FilePond?
No company stacks found
Why developers like FilePond?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use FilePond
Be the first to leave a pro
- Accepts directories, files, blobs, local URLs, remote URLs and Data URIs
- Drop files, select on filesystem, copy and paste files, or add files using the API
- Async uploading with AJAX, or encode files as base64 data and send along form post
- Accessible, tested with AT software like VoiceOver and JAWS, navigable by Keyboard
- Image optimization, automatic image resizing, cropping, and fixes EXIF orientation
- Responsive, automatically scales to available space, is functional on both mobile and desktop devices
FilePond Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to FilePond?
See all alternatives
Filepicker helps developers connect to their users' content. Connect, Store, and Process any file from anywhere on the Internet.
This gem provides a simple and extremely flexible way to upload files from Ruby applications. It works well with Rack based web applications, such as Ruby on Rails.
Uploadcare is a complete file handling platform for online business. Receive files from you users via File Uploader or File Upload API, implement image optimization and transformations with Image CDN API, and get HIPAA-compliant storage.
Transloadit handles file uploading & file processing for your websites and mobile apps. We can process video, audio, images and documents.
Uppy is a sleek modular file uploader for web browsers. Add it to your app with one line of code, or build a custom version with just the plugins you need via Webpack/Browserify. 100% open source, backed by a company (Transloadit).
No related comparisons found