What is HackPad?
Hackpad is a smart collaborative workspace that your team will love.
HackPad is a tool in the Document Collaboration category of a tech stack.
Who uses HackPad?
13 companies use HackPad in their tech stacks, including Twitch, Zapier, and GoCardless.
Why developers like HackPad?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use HackPad
- Private instance. Safe and secure.
- Choose your own address: https://yourcompany.hackpad.com.
- Import your existing MediaWiki or Google Sites Wiki.
- Administrative tools. 24/7 support.
HackPad Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to HackPad?
Edit and discuss in one place. Quip combines documents with messages so you can work faster, on the web or on the go.
No related comparisons found
- No public GitHub repository available -