What is MailGenius?
Send emails that don't end up in the spam folder. Find out if your email is likely to trigger spam filters. Run a free email spam and security test in less than one minute.
MailGenius is a tool in the Email Testing category of a tech stack.
Who uses MailGenius?
Why developers like MailGenius?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use MailGenius
Be the first to leave a pro
- Prevent outsiders from spoofing your domain via personalized instructions to configure your domain properly for email
- Find out if your server or domain are on any major blacklists
- Discover how good your subject line is
- Ensure your email content will avoid spam filters
- Find out if your email message body is using HTML best practices
- Find out if your email contains any broken links
- Find out if you are following email authentication best practices
MailGenius Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to MailGenius?
See all alternatives
Litmus is a testing service for web and marketing professionals. It allows people to cross-browser test their websites, and test their email newsletters across a range of email clients and spam filters.
Fake SMTP server for development teams to test, view and share emails sent from the development and staging environments without spamming real customers.
Email on Acid
Email on Acid is the most affordable, self-serve email testing platform in the world. We can help you maximize the success of your email marketing efforts by diagnosing and improving your renderability, deliverability, click-throughs and conversions.
It is an email testing tool for developers. You can configure your application to use MailHog for SMTP delivery. You can view messages in the web UI, or retrieve them with the JSON API.
For the best HTML e-mail delivery results, CSS should be inline. This is a huge pain and a simple newsletter becomes un-managable very quickly. This script is the solution.